ORDERS AND INFORMATION
The Sales Office answers the number (+39) 059 782527; you can speak with a manager from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 12:30 and from 15:00 to 17:30, or you can send an email, every day, 24 hours a day.
Shipping costs will be calculated based on the order amount and will be displayed during the order process before confirmation.
Some disadvantaged locations may be subject to surcharges, which will be communicated before the order is processed
(MINOR ISLANDS, FREE AREAS ...)
TERMS OF PAYMENT
The payment methods allowed are those that are displayed by the customer during the ordering procedure.
CONFIRMATION OF PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
All products on our site can be ordered (except for errors or problems that may arise at the time the order is processed, which will still be promptly communicated).
TERMS OF SALE
Prices, technical and aesthetic characteristics can be changed at any time, due to market variations or typographical errors.
All orders are subject to acceptance by BEST SPORT s.r.l.
1. All the prices indicated in the online catalog are VAT excluded
2. BEST SPORT s.r.l is relieved against the buyer in the event of failure or delayed delivery, even partial, due to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances.
3. Delivery times: All products on this site are CUSTOMIZED and made to order. To get an idea of the indicative production times, customers will be able to view the "Production Times" page. These terms are in any case indicative as they are subject to industrial risk. These terms start from the date of receipt: of the order, of the copy of the payment made (where applicable). BEST SPORT s.r.l. assumes no responsibility for failed or delayed delivery of the ordered goods due to failure or delay in receiving the documents requested above or delayed or failure to deliver the files or the necessary information for customization by the customer. Without express instructions to the contrary, BEST SPORT s.r.l. to make partial deliveries, without prejudice to a single charge for transport costs, without this being a reason for terminating the order in progress, blocking payments, refusing delivery, and will not be entitled to compensation and / or compensation of any kind.
BEST SPORT s.r.l. assumes no responsibility for the delay in delivery of the goods, caused by malfunctions of the postal / courier service and / or in the case of force majeure such as natural events, strikes, traffic congestion and periods of particular peak
4. Modifications to the order: Since all the products on the site are customized and made to order, from the moment the order was submitted with specific specifications, it will no longer be possible to make any changes to the model, quantity or color , sizes, names and numbers and any other kind of detail. Customers are therefore requested to carefully analyze the details of their order before completing the purchase.
5. Supply defects (personalized / printed goods): the customer is required to check the goods on arrival, and in any case before it is used and / or in any way altered. Any complaints must be submitted in writing (by registered letter, addressed to BEST SPORT srl, Via Castaldi n. 3, 41123 Modena (MO) -ITALY- within 14 days from the arrival of the goods for obvious defects, and within 14 days from the assessment in the cases of hidden defects The customer is obliged to keep all the objects of the disputed supply, which must be sent to BEST SPORT srl in order to allow checks on the extent of the defects found In any case the right to complain lapses after two months from receipt of the goods.
6. Ameliorative changes: BEST SPORT s.r.l. reserves the right to make improvements to the objects reproduced in the catalog. Such ameliorative changes can intervene without this being an element of dispute.
7. Items: all items in the web catalog are identified by a product code with relative image, dimensions, materials, etc. All this information is provided for information only and is in no way contractual. They could be subject to improvements over time, which may intervene without this constituting an element of dispute. Small variations may occur in the color tones between the final product and the photo published on the site, due to the transfer of the image on the web; such variations cannot in any case constitute an element of dispute. The photos contained in the catalog and in this are indicative of the product and do not represent a contractual obligation, only the information recorded on the order are contractual.
8. Payments: payments must be made within the agreed terms. Without prejudice to greater damage, failure to pay within the established deadlines will result in the total forfeiture of any discounts applied and the effect of interest for late payment in commercial transactions, to the extent envisaged by Legislative Decree no. as a transposition of the Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council 2000/35 / EC and of the Vienna Convention of 04.04.1980, ratified by the Italian State with Ln 765/1985) and subsequent modifications and updates. These interests will run from the expiry of the payment term.
In the event of payment irregularities, BEST SPORT s.r.l. reserves the right to block all purchase orders as well as all deliveries in progress, without any notice or right to compensation for any damage.
9. Jurisdiction: The competent court for any dispute is that of Modena.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
All the products on this site are made to order and CUSTOMIZED, therefore, pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, it is not possible in any case to make use of the right of withdrawal.